Currently on an indefinite hiatus.
Click the top-left corner (playlist) to view all episodes.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Episode 5: Matt Phelan (with #giveaway)


View our episode above or click here to view it. 
Next month we interview NY Times Best-Selling Author, Chris Grabenstein!

In this episode you will: 

~Witness the mayhem that occurs when Erik & Felicia forget to book their guest.
~Find out what Mr. Phelan would do with Jeanne Birdsall's shopping list.
~Find out what the set rules are to make a graphic novel.
~and more!

Be sure to give the video a thumbs-up, subscribe to Stanley & Katrina's YouTube Channel and leave a comment saying, "Hi!" 

We have a giveaway to go along with this episode! 

Answer eight (8) questions about the episode for a chance to win - see form for details and to enter now!

Don't forget you may submit your own questions for upcoming guests via our contact form.  Bart King is our next available interviewee.

We know you won't want to miss a single episode, so be sure to sign-up now to receive future show updates. 



Thanks for watching!

Yes, please remind me about upcoming shows.




16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to watch this, Ms. Dadey! :D
      ~Erik

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Ms. Dadey! Happy Holidays.
      ~Felicia

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you L.Lobo (and Ms. Murphy)! :D
      ~Erik

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Lobo! Happy Holidays.
      ~Felicia

      Delete
  3. You guys are so funny! We all laughed at your antics to corner Mr. Phelan. He seems like a super cool fellow, and I love his idea for a magic fire-colored crayon. I've had that trouble myself. I'll have to check out his books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Phelan is a great guy! It was fun filming this one!
      ~Erik

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Mrs. Isenhoff. It was super fun to film this one! I love his books. Happy Holidays.
      ~Felicia

      Delete
  4. This was SO MUCH FUN to WATCH!!! LOL There are so many "favorite" parts I don't know where to begin. Erik smashing into the door was REALLY well done, loved all the running up and down the corridors, the "firey seaweed" and, of course, the interview itself. GREAT JOB, Dynamic Duo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!! WE SUCCEEDED!!!! WOO!!!! :D
      I'm glad you like it!
      ~Erik
      P.S. I think that "Dynamic Duo" has been copyrighted (or at least trademarked) already, so how about the "Disastrous Duo"? ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Ms. Donna. Disastrous Duo? Yep, that is pretty right on, Erik. Happy Holidays.
      ~Felicia

      Delete
  5. Hilarious! :) Such a good interview, too. Mr. Phelan seems like a very nice man.

    ReplyDelete

Our comments are moderated and will be approved as soon as possible. Thank you for your comment.