View our episode above or click here to view it.
Don't forget you may submit your own questions for upcoming guests via our contact form.
We know you won't want to miss a single episode, so be sure to sign-up now to receive future show updates.
Thanks for watching!


Great job gang. I enjoyed watching, and I just love your accent, Julie (and your chuckle is cool :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for watching, Mr. Lothian. Glad you liked it!
Delete~Felicia
Thank you Mr. Lothian! Ms. Grasso was really fun to talk to! :)
DeleteGreat job as usual! Love to see young folks who love to read and write :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and commenting, Mr. Tucker.
Delete~Felicia
Thank you Mr. Tucker! Glad to see you here! :D
DeleteYou two do good work! And after being on a couple of projects with Julie Grasso, it was fun to see her!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ms. Douglass!
Delete~Felicia
Thanks! Ms. Grasso is amazing!
Delete~Erik
You guys make interviews entertaining. Great job Erik, Felicia, and Julie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting and being on our show, Mrs. Isenhoff!
Delete~Felicia
Thanks Mrs. Isenhoff! I think. ;)
Delete~Erik