Erik & Felicia interview author Tara Lazar in this episode. Tara is the author of the picture book The Monstore and is also the creator of PiBoIdMo.
Join us as Tara answers:
* What is your best marketing tip?
* What is PiBoIdMo and how do you pronounce it?
* What is your favorite part of a book?
* If you were to take a vacation, where would you take it to and what would you do while you are there?(submitted by Ethan L. - thanks, Ethan!)
Now it is time to grab your favorite beverage and join the fun!

Don't forget to watch for a link to the entertaining outtakes! Enjoy.
View our episode above or click here to view it on YouTube.
Be sure to give the video a thumbs-up, subscribe to Stanley & Katrina's YouTube Channel and leave a comment saying, "Hi!"
Tara Lazar: Website

Next month we interview "The Strange Case of Origami Yoda" author, Tom Angleberger!

Next month we interview "The Strange Case of Origami Yoda" author, Tom Angleberger!
Don't forget you may submit your own questions for upcoming guests via our contact form. The one and only Debbie Dadey (Bailey School Kids, Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, Mermaid Tales, and more) will be our first fall guest - get your questions in early.
We know you won't want to miss a single episode, so be sure to sign-up now to receive future show updates.
Thanks for watching!



Great interview! Very kid friendly. Very fun! We've recommended your blog and interviews to all the kids who come through our library.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jilianne. We had so much fun with Tara and thank you for recommending our blog to the children in your library! :) ~Felicia
DeleteThank you Ms. Hoffman! That means a lot to us! ~Erik
DeleteI'm thrilled that you chose Tara Lazar as your special guest. I'm a huge fan of her work, love The Monstore and can't wait to see her new books when they come out. Rockin' interview! (Seriously, Tara actually rocks.) I also LOVE the illustrations James Burks did for The Monstore. Thanks for giving us all a sneak peek inside the creation of that book.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr. Barr. Ms. Lazar does rock! Thank you for watching the show and supporting us. ~Felicia
DeleteMs. Lazar is awesome! She was a fun guest, Mr. Barr! Thank you! ~Erik
DeleteExcellent, FUN interview!
ReplyDeleteThanks for watching, Ms. Brown. ~Felicia
DeleteThank you Ms. Brown! ~Erik
DeleteOK, so how much fun was THAT interview?! lol I loved that! Tara is a very nice, funny and certainly talented lady :) And I'm so glad I watched it because I wouldn't have gotten that fabulous "markering" tip! It's all about VALUES...things are dark and things are light, then you have to MAKE them dark or light. Brilliant! I actually laughed out loud at that one, Tara! lol
ReplyDeleteGreat interview, gang!
Hi, Ms. Donna Marie, the interview was so much fun. Ms. Lazar is a great lady - and very funny. My mom laughed out loud at that "markering tip", too. Thanks for watching ~Felicia
DeleteWell, on a meter of fun, it went up to about a 543.98. ;) The "markering tip" was awesome! Ms. Lazar is awesome! ~Erik
DeleteLively interview! And I think Tara nailed the marketing thing. WHAT rhyme or reason is there to it?? Great job, guys!
ReplyDeleteWasn't it fun, Mrs. Isenhoff? I think she is right about the marketing, too. Thanks for watching. ~Felicia
DeleteHuzzah! Ms. Lazar hit the bulls-eye with that! ~Erik
Delete